This course provides students an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX advanced database manipulation and programming.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Program optimal database access using queries
- Describe caching mechanisms
- Prevent and resolve database locking
- Review the use of temporary tables
- Discuss Parm tables and date effectiveness
- Create a computed column to a view
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Complete Course 80730AE: Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX