Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides guidance for setting up and creating funding sources, funding limits and funding rules within your project’s contract, and also how to set up and process billing rules.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand the concepts around funding sources
- Be able to set up funding sources
- Define funding rules
- Define funding limits
- Be able to split bill
- Be able to work with organizational funding sources
- Work with on hold funding sources
- Understand Billing Rule Concepts
- Invoice Billing Rules
- Create the following Billing Rules: Time and Material, Progress (Auto and Manual), Unit of Delivery, Milestone
- Maintain Billing Rules
- Set up Billing Rules
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?