Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides guidance for setting up and creating customer retention, as well as how to invoice, and manage your invoices.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Define Customer Retainage Terms
- Assign Customer Retainage Terms
- Retain Invoice Amounts
- Analyze Customer Retainage
- Release Customer Retainage
- Define Additional Retainage Setup
- Create Billing Rule and Non-Billing Rule Invoices in Bulk
- Post Invoice Proposals in Bulk
- Understand the difference between a Billing Rule Invoice vs a Non-Billing Rule Invoice
- Configure the system to allow Project Free Text Invoices
- Create Project Free Text Invoices
- Configure Project Invoice Workflow
- Process an Invoice Proposal that Uses Workflow
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?