Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides students the necessary information to set up and use the advanced warehouse management features for discrete manufacturing scenarios.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe production waves
- Reserve raw materials
- Release production orders
- Work with locations for finished goods
- Input locations for resource consumption
- Create wave templates for production orders
- Direct raw material route operations
- Configure and use mobile devices with Process Production
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?