Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks for developing aggregate measurements, aggregate dimensions and aggregate data entities in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand how to create aggregate measurements, aggregate dimensions and aggregate data entities
- Describe aggregate measurements and aggregate data entities
- Create aggregate measurements
- Create aggregate data entities
- Understand how to consume aggregate data entities from OData feeds and from forms
- Access aggregate data entities with OData
- Integrate aggregate data into a form
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing