Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
There is a different format for this course with more text and less videos. Please see course 81217BE.
This Digital Learning course provides students an overview of the inventory management and purchasing capabilities for Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Students will be shown how to manage inventory including transferring inventory between different warehouses. We will walk through the Purchase Order lifecycle process. Finally, students will see how agreements can be used to schedule preventative maintenance Work Orders.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-877.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
- Explain the Work Order Life Cycle
- Review the Records that are Used With Work Orders
- Explain Customer Assets in Field Service
- Explain how to Create and Manage Agreements
- Demonstrate how to Defining Bookings and Invoices
- Explain how Customer Assets are used in Field Service
- Explain the Purchasing Process
- Describe how to Manage Adjustments and Transfers
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Completed the Introduction to CRM course