Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
Setup and configure a serverless architecture within Azure using a combination of Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Event Grid, Cosmos DB, and Azure Storage. The focus is on removing server management from the equation, breaking down the solution into smaller components that are individually scalable, and allowing the customer to only pay for what they use.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.At course completion
• Use a series of Azure Functions that independently scale and break down business logic into discrete components.
• Use computer vision algorithms within an Azure Function to accurately detect license plates in car images at scale.
• Provision and use Cosmos DB as a highly available NoSQL data store for processed data.
• Create a Logic App that contains a workflow to export processed license plates and conditionally send alerts based on successful or unsuccessful operation.
• Use App Insights to monitor the serverless topology, observing how well the solution scales when under load.
• Implement a Continuous Deployment DevOps process to automatically publish changes to Function Apps.