Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course covers business intelligence, how to understand challenges, analyze solutions, and recommend effective business intelligence solutions within an organization. Telemetry is covered as well as identifying appropriate data sources.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Define Business intelligence, understand its challenges, and walk through solutions to these challenges
- Navigate through the recommended strategic approach to implement effective business intelligence solutions within an organization
- Telemetry solutions for important business intelligence metrics
- Identify appropriate data sources
- Walk through the best practices to follow when implementing business intelligence solutions
- Detail initiatives that elevate the measurement of success
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?