Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course describes cloud deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition. It begins with an introduction to the cloud deployment architecture, providing an overview of the Application Object Server (AOS), Azure SQL databases and the application web client, as well as retail cloud architecture, and reporting and business intelligence.
It then goes on to review the components and tools for deployment including Microsoft Azure, components within LCS, and Internet Information Services (IIS). The course also provides an overview of Visual Studio and the X++ compiler and using Visual Studio Team Services in deployments and introduces trace parser, online help, and office integrations.
Finally it provides an introduction on how to deploy and service environments covering steps for deploying an environment and a OneBox. It also covers how to use the Asset Library and how to use Deployment Packages. Metadata Hotfixes and how to Install them are also covered.
- Review the Application Object Server (AOS)
- Explain Azure SQL databases
- Cover the web client and its navigation
- Walk through the authentication process to access a client
- Describe batch servers and their components
- Discuss retail architecture at a high level
- Review reporting and business intelligence capabilities
- Review Microsoft Azure features
- Describe how AOS’s are used and communicate with the database and client tiers
- Explore the Microsoft Dynamics 365 client and development environment
- Discuss Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Examine the Trace Parser
- Highlight office integrations
- Discuss the different deployment environments
- Explain the components of the asset library in LCS
- Demonstrate how to create and apply a deployable package
- Demonstrate how to create and use data packages
- Examine the process for resolving conflicts