Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course looks at Compliance in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent and how it can be used to ensure your business is compliant. The course discusses and demonstrates how to work with I-9 documents, physical requirements, accommodations, and American Disability Act (ADA) reports.
This course is especially critical to companies trading with the United States (US), main owning company is based in the US, or are direct US organisations, or citizens.
- Describe I-9 Verification
- Walkthrough I-9 code setup
- Demonstrate managing I-9 Data for an employee
- Utilize Work Environment Accommodations
- Cover the Physical Requirements for a Job
- Examine Accommodation Types
- Manage Accommodation Requests
- Review ADA Reports
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Basic knowledge of human resources and talent concepts