Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides students with the tools to configure a Dynamics 365 implementation for Sales and Service. The focus is on the using and understanding how the platform tools that are provided can be leveraged to create and maintain an organizational security structure, create guided business processes, automate tasks, and other specific customizations.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Extending Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-716.
- How to successfully configure specific application features such as auto-numbering, data management, and other Dynamics 365 features
- Provide guidance on the designing a Dynamics 365 security model including configuration of Business Units, Security Roles, Users, and Teams
- Using Dynamics 365’s security model to control access to data, features, and functions
- How to create and maintain Business Process Flows that can be used to provide users with a guided path to working through business scenarios
- Look at how to implement and configure a Knowledge Management solution
- Provide an overview of the different processes that are available in Dynamics 365 and when each process type should be used
- Configure Dynamics 365 and Office 365 integration scenarios, such as integration with SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Office Groups
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015
- It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications training
- Because this training material focuses on customizing database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality