This course reviews the concepts related to configuring and managing products and services in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
It reviews the concepts related to product data such as attributes and category hierarchies, as well as Inventory Management setup, and how to set up site and warehouse dimensions, boxing logic, and the picking workbench.
You will learn how to process inventory journals and how to set up inventory journals, manage inventory adjustments and inventory movement journals, as well as create transfer, BOM, counting, process cycle counting, and tag counting journals.
The course also reviews how to set up transfer orders, the transfer orders form, and create and pick transfer order lines. Finally, it reviews information on configuring, running, and reviewing reporting in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. This includes running ABC classification reports, determining physical inventory using the Inventory Dimension report, running the Inventory Aging report, and a review of the inventory close process.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB6-896.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Create item groups
- Create item model groups
- Storage and tracking dimension groups
- Product dimensions
- Inventory Tracking
- Unit of Measure and Conversion
- Owner dimensions
- Released Product
- Released product with Variants
- Set Product Attributes
- Create Product Attributes
- Create and Maintain Category Hierarchies
- Inventory Dimension Setup
- Boxing Logic Setup
- Picking Workbench
- Updating an existing pick
- Set up Inventory Journals
- Manage Inventory Adjustments and Inventory Movement Journals
- Create Transfer, BOM, and Counting journals
- Set up and Manage Cycle Counting Operations
- Create and Process Cycle Counting Journals
- Inventory Blocking
- Set up Item Registration
- Set up Transfer Orders
- Use the Transfer Orders Form
- Transfer Picking, Shipping and Receiving
- Understand, Configure, Run, and Review ABC Classifications
- Determine Physical Inventory Using the Inventory Dimension Report
- Run the Inventory Aging Report
- Manage the Inventory Close Process
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Basic knowledge of distribution and trade concepts