Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information on configuring direct delivery for Intercompany orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, including creating action policies for direct deliveries and configuring automatic posting and printing of packing slips and invoices.
- Create and Update Direct Deliveries
- Configure Automatic Posting and Printing of Packing Slips and Invoices
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of supply chain foundation concepts
- Basic knowledge of trade and logistics concepts