This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
Please select your required training start date:
Please select your desired location
Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2010. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Exchange Server 2010 integration with Exchange Online.
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
(cited from Microsoft Learning website)