Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell 2.0 includes the knowledge and skills needed to utilize Windows PowerShell 2.0, this course is intended for IT Professionals already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration, including Active Directory administration.
When considering this exam it's recommended that you have experience with Windows Networking technologies and implementationm, Windows Server administration/maintenance/Troubleshooting. Other prerequisites would include experience with Active Directory Technologies and Windows Server 2008.
Course objectives includes the following:
- Use windows powershell as an interative command line shell
- Explain how windows powershell works
- Use core windows powershell CMDLETS
- Explain how Windows Management Instrumentation is used in PowerShell.
- Using CMDLETS manage Active Directory Objects
- Write basic PowerShell scripts that'll execute batches of commands
- Master Scripting Language of PowerShell
- Identify the best practices for working with Windows PowerShell