Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
The main purpose of the course is to give students the ability plan and implement big data workflows on HDInsight.
The primary audience for this course is data engineers, data architects, data scientists, and data developers who plan to implement big data engineering workflows on HDInsight.
NB: Minimum seat purchase is 3 for an on-site private delivery.
Discounts can be applied for corporate customers - contact for details.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy HDInsight Clusters.
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources.
- Loading Data into HDInsight.
- Troubleshooting HDInsight.
- Implement Batch Solutions.
- Design Batch ETL Solutions for Big Data with Spark
- Analyze Data with Spark SQL.
- Analyze Data with Hive and Phoenix.
- Describe Stream Analytics.
- Implement Spark Streaming Using the DStream API.
- Develop Big Data Real-Time Processing Solutions with Apache Storm.
- Build Solutions that use Kafka and HBase.
(cited from Microsoft Learning website)