The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes. It provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
The Customer Service course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, including resolution of customer complaints and service issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-714.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Walk through the process of working with customers, including timely and cost effective resolutions to customer issues
- Explore the main components of working with cases including converting cases from activity records
- Examine the process of creating, modifying, and publishing knowledge base articles
- Demonstrate how to add cases and activities to queues, as well as differences between system and personal queues
- Define types of Service Level Agreements and discover the differences
- Demonstrate the creation and maintenance of entitlement templates
- Identify the role and importance of the service activity scheduling engine and the scheduling process
- Explore the features of the Multi-Stream Dashboards
- Discuss components of the Unified Service Desk and Integration Agent Desktop
- Discover the benefits of PowerBI service dashboards
- Introduce and explore FieldOne
- Discuss the benefits of the Voice of the Customer functionality
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Some basic experience using Windows applications.
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business.
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred.