Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes. It provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
The Customer Service course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, including resolution of customer complaints and service issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base.
This course contains modules and lessons from 80726: Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 as well as new modules and lessons covering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Introduce the basic records types and business processes that are involved in the service module
- Analyze how to use features such as queues and the knowledge base for case management and quicker resolution times
- Explore the Interactive Service Hub to show how it can improve and speed up customer service
- Engage in the customer portal to increase customer satisfaction
- Evaluate the schedule board and proper resources assigned to field service tasks for an enhanced service scheduling process
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred