Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital learning course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This course provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including: resolution of customer complaints and services issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe and explain the basic record types utilized by the Customer Service functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Explore the steps required to create a new case.
- Understand the case to resolution process and how it can effectively be used.
- Examine the impact of activities and the procedures for using the knowledge base.
- Describe views and finding data.
- Create, activate, deactivate, and delete Knowledge Base article templates.
- Examine the complete process of creating, editing, and publishing Knowledge Base articles.
- Search for Knowledge Base articles through the Workplace, Service Area, and Advanced Find.
- Search Knowledge Base articles from within a case record.
- Utilize Knowledge Base articles to assist in resolving cases.
- Describe and explain the differences and details of Default/System Queues and Personal Queues.
- Create and maintain Queues and Queue Items.
- Describe and work with Routing Queue items, including Adding, Working on, and Releasing.
- Create and manage entitlement templates.
- Use the Goal Management features to create and manage goals for service management.
- Define the context of basic elements of the Scheduling Module.
- Identify the role and importance of the Service Activity Scheduling Engine and Scheduling Process.
- Demonstrate how to create and modify Services and Selection Rules for the resources required to perform a service activity.
- Incorporate customer preferences when scheduling service activities.
- Describe the importance of sites, how to associate resources with a site and how to impose same-site restrictions on a resource selection rule.
- Configure resources and build selection rules to perform capacity scheduling.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Some basic experience using Windows applications.
- Knowledge of basic customer service concepts and practices.
- Some knowledge of basic Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred.