This Digital Learning course describes the techniques required to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the specialized needs of businesses.
The topics covered include Security, creation and configuration of entities, design of forms views and charts, auditing and Solutions. The course describes each topic and how each topic relates to the other topics to produce a full configured, effective solution.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-707.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams
- Describe the principles of customizing the system
- Create and configure fields for both custom and system entities
- Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities
- Design, create and configure relationships between entities
- Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities
- Implement Field Security and Access Team Templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Design, create and configure Business Rules and Business Process Flows to guide users through their work
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015
- It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications training
Because this training material focuses on customizing database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.