Every organization that implements Dynamics 365 will have different needs and expectation on how the information in the application should be presented and interacted with by its users. Dynamics 365 provides several tools that can be used to help deliver these specific items to users. This course shows how you can customize Dynamics 365 forms to contain the specific items that users need, as well as how to modify the way they are presented and limit access to specific forms to certain users. It also shows how you can create custom charts and dashboards to control what and how information is presented to users. It also explores how items like Business Rules and Theming tools can be used to further provide a custom user experience.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Identify the different types of forms available in Dynamics 365 and when they are used
- Examine the different form elements and different customizations available for them
- Demonstrate how to add Tabs, Sections, and Fields to forms
- Explain the additional form components available and when to use them
- Demonstrate how to use Access Teams for record sharing
- Examine when Business Rules can be leveraged in Dynamics 365
- Demonstrate how to create a Business Rule
- Describe the different views available in Dynamics 365 and how to customize them
- Identify how work with Charts
- Examine the process for creating Dynamics 365 Dashboards
- Explain How Theming works
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365, including core concepts and basic application navigation skills
- Basic understanding of adding Entities, Fields, and Relationships to Dynamics 365