Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course describes data entities and the scenarios supported by them, as well as how to access data using data entities.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Explain basic building blocks of data management
- Understand de-normalized representation of AX schema
- Discuss capabilities of data entities
- Describe categories of data entities
- Explain supported scenarios by data entities
- Create a data entity
- Describe behavioral properties of data entities
- Explain naming guidelines for data entities
- Explain unmapped fields of data entities and their usage
- Describe validation and defaulting in data entities
- Consume a data entity through X++ and OData service end point
- Demonstrate creating a data entity and consuming it using X++
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses.