Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides students with the necessary tools and resources to configure and use the Data Import and Export Framework and the Master Data Management Framework in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the tools for data management.
- Install and configure the Data Import Export Framework.
- Import and export data using the Data Import Export Framework.
- Utilize the various source data formats supported by the Data Import Export Framework.
- Handle errors that occur during data import or export.
- Compare and copy data between legal entities.
- Create custom entities for use with the Data Import Export Framework.
- Understand the various scenarios supported by the Master Data Management Framework.
- Install and configure the Master Data Management Framework for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
- Configure an entity for use with the Master Data Management Framework.
- Understand the differences between single master modes and multi master modes.
- Detect and resolve conflicts that occur during data synchronization.
- Understand how to set up data synchronization filters with Master Data Management.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- General knowledge of setup and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Development experience with MorphX
- General knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Databases, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services and Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services
- Complete the Development I, Development II and Development III in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training or have equivalent experience