Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
Data Management Platform in Microsoft Dynamics AX, provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks of importing and exporting data in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Discuss integration patterns supported by Dynamics AX
- Discuss how data flows in the data management platform
- Discuss features of data management platform
- Understand how to use data management workspace of Dynamics AX
- Discuss different tiles available in the data management workspace
- Set up data import export framework parameters
- Perform data import and data export from Dynamics AX
- Describe the asynchronous integration architecture
- Understand asynchronous integration flow in Dynamics AX
- Understand API’s available for asynchronous integration in Dynamics AX
- Describe timestamp based change tracking
- Perform an asynchronous integration in Dynamics AX
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?