Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides students the necessary information to set up the prerequisites for using Microsoft Dynamics AX Discrete Manufacturing features.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the features of sites and how to create them
- Create new warehouses
- Discuss production units and assign resource groups
- Explore working time templates
- Create working time templates
- Set up calendars and their creation process
- Discuss cost groups and cost categories
- Review route groups and parameters
- Describe how to set up workers
- Set up resources, resource groups, and resource capabilities
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of warehouse management and discrete manufacturing concepts