Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides students the necessary information to understand the General ledger integration for discrete manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Configure control parameters for general ledger postings
- Understand item model group parameters for physical posting
- Understand inventory posting profiles
- Understand production control parameters for ledger posting
- Review ledger postings
- Create a cost category
- Create a production group
- Assign a production group to a production order
- Create journal name
- Specify default journal names
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?