Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides students an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Material Policies for planning production, purchases and transfers. The purpose of this course is to give new users an overview of the material policies for Master Planning in AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Define and create coverage groups
- Describe and create item coverage
- Define and apply minimum keys
- Describe and demonstrate reduction keys
- Review safety stock journal
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- General understanding of Discrete Manufacturing
- General understanding of Master Planning
- General understanding of Inventory control
- Completed Course 80872: Define Production Processes Data in Microsoft Dynamics AX