NB: Microsoft have retired this course in August 2016. The exam is shortly going to be retired. However we are still offering this course as a large number of our customers still need access to this.
The replacement is Enabling Office 365 Services (20347)
This course is available at the following locations:
Microsoft Course 10968 consists of two parts; Lecture/lab and Case Study in which students can learn valuable knowledge and experience to implement Office 365 in a large corporate environment.
This course is intended for consultants/IT Professionals who are responsible for planning and implementing Office 365 in a medium/Large enterprise where there's complex factors within the client's infrastructure which might affect the migration process.
At Course Completion
- Describe the Office 365 FastTrack deployment methodology
- Identify the benefits of the FastTrack approach compared to the current deployment process.
- Plan the Pilot phase of the FastTrack deployment process.
- Plan the Deploy phase to ensure this phase commences correctly.
- Plan the optional sections of the Enhance phase, depending on the customer’s requirements.
Students looking to take this course (10968) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- At least one year of experience with Office 365 and at least two years of in-role experience as a consultant or IT Professional.
- Knowledge of the individual components of Office 365, such as Microsoft Exchange,
- Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Lync, and Office 365 ProPlus.
- Experience with the Office 365 platform and its administrative console.
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Azure Active Directory, Directory Synchronization (DirSync) and single sign-on (SSO) with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) 2.0.
- Successful deployment experience of Office 365 in a customer-facing engagement.
- Knowledge of the principles of IT project design.
- Ability to present and peer-review a project design.
Ideal for: IT Professionals, Windows Server Administrators, Office 365 Administrators, Office Manager.