Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
When you begin to customize a Dynamics 365 environment, it is important to ensure that your organization has the Entities, Fields, and other database schema elements that it needs to be effective. Microsoft Dynamics 365 has a variety of tools available that can assist in this process. This course will show you how to create and customize Dynamics 365 entities, fields, and how to create relationships between entities. It will demonstrate how you can use items like calculated and rollup fields to provide custom functionality, and finally it demonstrates how solutions can be leveraged to group and package customizations together to make it easy to transport them from one environment to another.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Examine how Solutions are used in Dynamics 365
- Demonstrate how to create solutions and work with solution components
- Explore how to export solutions
- Describe custom entities are used in Dynamics 365
- Explain the different types of fields available and how to create them
- Demonstrate when to use special fields like calculated and roll-up
- Examine how Field Level security is used
- Describe the how the different relationship types between entities are used
- Demonstrate how to leverage field mapping
- Explain how Connections and Connection Roles are used
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365, including core concepts and basic application navigation skills