Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course on Microsoft Dynamics for Retail Brick and Mortar Stores in Development and Customization provides lessons and labs on how to customize or extend Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Point of Sale. Additionally, this course also provides information on best practices around extensibility, development, testing, and deployment of POS customizations.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the architecture of a Brick and Mortar store its components.
- Retail POS Setup
- Framework and Extensibility
- Retail POS Extensibility
- Retail Server Architecture and Topology
- Modern POS UI Customization
- Extending Modern POS
- Steps Prior to Deployment
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before viewing this training, individuals must have:
- A high level functional overview of how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail works
- An understanding of Installation and Configuration of AX 2012 R3 for Retail
- An understanding of the Installation and Configuration of SharePoint Server 2013
- An understanding of Search Service Architecture and how to configure Search in SharePoint 2013
- An understanding of Windows Power Shell Scripts
Recommended prerequisite supplemental learning resources: