Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This training provides individuals with an overview of the basic technical features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8. This training does not contain coding.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the basic features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
- Review basic form navigation.
- Review the architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
- Describe the options for making development changes in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
- Describe the theory of Model Driven Architecture in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
- Review licensing and configuration.
- Explain the MorphX development environment and the Application Object Tree.
- Design tables using MorphX.
- Describe the different data types within Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Create a new table.
- Learn how to create and modify indexes using MorphX.
- Describe relations on Microsoft Dynamics AX tables.
- Learn how to create and modify Enumerated data types.
- Learn how to create and modify views.
- Design and build Forms in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Join two data sources on a form.
- Create customized menus and menu items.
- Create a form using form templates.
- Know the components of a list page.
- Create a new FactBox.
- Describe the elements of Role Based Security in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Setup a new user.
- Assign roles to a user.
- Assign a security role to a user.
- Edit duties assigned to a role.
- Edit privileges assigned to a duty.
- Edit permissions assigned to a privilege.
- Search for roles with access to a menu item.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009