This three-day instructor-led course, Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, introduces advanced Trade & Logistics functionality.
Please select your required training start date:
Please select your desired location
Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This three-day instructor-led course, Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, introduces advanced Trade & Logistics functionality. This course builds on information provided in the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 course. This course is intended for customers and partners that want to learn more advanced features and functions offered in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Distribution feature areas.
At Course Completion
- Allow for over/under delivery of goods.
- Assign charges.
- Set up and manage quarantine management functionality.
- Recognize the pick process.
- Register serialized and batch inventory.
- Reverse and split a pick.
- Edit Item dimensions during picking.
- Create Vendor returns, Return actions, and Manage Customer returns.
- Manually reserve inventory.
- Set up automatic and explosion inventory reservation.
- Query, cancel, or change a reservation.
- Set up, activate, and modify Customer and Vendor trade agreements.
- Understand Customer and Vendor Price/Discount groups.Set up and use
- Supplementary items.
- Work with sales quotations.
- Define various sales quotation functions.
- Set up transfer orders.
- Create a transfer order.
- Pick items before transfer between warehouses.
- Transfer items between warehouses.
- Set up the elements of a commission agreement.
- View commission transactions from a financially updated sales order.
- Understand the ABC Inventory Classification System.
- Understand how to use the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report.
- Understand how to use reports in forecasting sales and purchase expectations.
Students looking to take this course (80306) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- General knowledge of Microsoft® Windows®
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Completed the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 course.
- Knowledge of trade and logistics.
- Knowledge of inventory management concepts.