Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course describes set based data entities and how to develop them in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Explain the features of set based data entities
- Understand the properties which control/indicate set based behavior of a data entity
- Describe the un-supported patterns for set-based processing
- Develop set based data entities in Dynamics AX
- Understand how to use set based entities for data import and export
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?