Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides students with the tools to begin extending Dynamics 365 functionality using the platform tools available in the application. The focus is on building for advanced solutions, without the need to custom development including building Modular Apps, Creating Business Processes that span multiple applications, and triggering Dynamics 365 functionality for external applications.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Extending Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service.
- How to use the new App Module designer to create and edit modular applications
- Provide an overview of how to use the Site-Map designer in conjunction with the App Designer to streamline application navigation
- Examine the ability to use built-in Dynamics 365 tools as a replacement for Custom Development
- How to use Custom Actions, to create reusable business logic
- How to use Microsoft Flow and Dynamics 365 Business Processes to a unified Business Process that spans multiple Line of Business Applications
- Provide guidance on how to work incorporate Azure Cognitive Services into your Dynamics 365 implementation for things such as Product recommendations, Knowledge
- Article suggestions, Topic Analysis and more
- Explore the ability to create records automatically from other application such as Microsoft Social Engagement
- Provide an overview of developer concepts and when you may need to engage a developer
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015