Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to develop extensions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The course focuses on extension methods documented in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe how Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to be extended
- Recognize the core Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer extensibility features
- Explain how the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Security Model affects custom development and design
- Explain how business logic is incorporated into Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Examine how data access is handled with the application
- Recognize the skills developers will use to extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Identify the resources that are available to support developers
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before reviewing this course, individuals must have:
- Basic understanding of Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of common CRM use case scenarios
- Knowledge of common CRM customizations and configuration
- Functional knowledge of software design principles
- Background of one or more of the following technologies:
- NET-connected applications to Visual Studio
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM web services
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Windows Azure Platform