This course describes how to set up and manage a company's financial activities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Setup the General Ledger
- Define accounting periods
- Setup a Chart of Accounts
- Create and post journal entries
- Review recurring journals
- Create a bank account
- Apply payments
- Describe debit collections
- Define check management
- Reconcile payments
- Process payments to include discounts
- Set up and assign reminder terms and finance charge terms
- Define VAT calculation types and calculate VAT
- Transfer statement account balances
- Setup prepayments
- Close a fiscal year
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Some previous experience with development processes and concepts with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central