Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course explores some of the basic financial functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics AX. Students will be introduced to set up processes in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and the Bank module, as well as how to enter transactions in each.
This course is intended for partners, customers and other end users of the financial modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Set up General Ledger.
- Set up a Chart of Accounts.
- Set up Journals.
- Enter General Ledger Transactions.
- Set up Sales Tax Components.
- Set up Reason Codes and use the Fill Utility.
- Set up Bank Accounts and Bank Parameters.
- Enter Bank Transactions.
- Set up Accounts Payable.
- Enter Accounts Payable Transactions.
- Set up Accounts Receivable.
- Enter Accounts Receivable Transaction.
(cited from Microsoft Learning website)