Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course explores some of the basic financial functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics AX. Individuals will be introduced to set up processes in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and the Bank module, as well as how to enter transactions in each.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Set up and configure the general ledger.
- Plan and configure the chart of accounts and it’s components.
- Create and process journals and perform other basic general ledger related tasks.
- Configure sales tax for use in accounts receivable and payable.
- Set up and use the cash and bank management module.
- Set up and use the accounts payable module.
- Set up and use the account receivable module.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft® Windows®
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of trade and logistics and inventory management concepts