Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
The two-day course, Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 examines and teaches students how to use the Fixed asset functionality in the application. The course focuses on the various setup requirements for Fixed Assets, transactions, and reports and inquiries. This course is intended for individuals on the implementation team, administrating or using the Fixed Assets and Financial management modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This audience typically includes individuals who are tasked with assessing a customer’s business needs and advising them on the use, configuration and customization of the application.
At Course Completion
- Define fixed assets and describe the integration of the Fixed assets module with General ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Project accounting, and Inventory management modules.
- Set up the Fixed assets module.
- Set up assets.
- Compare different fixed asset Transaction Types and methods for recording transactions.
- Run inquiries and reports.
Students looking to take this course (80302) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, or equivalent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 processes.