Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course examines and teaches individuals how to use the Fixed asset functionality in the application. The training focuses on the various setup requirements for Fixed Assets, transactions, and reports and inquiries.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the basic components and features available for fixed assets.
- Configure the setup components for the fixed assets module to acquire and depreciate assets.
- Create assets and enter the detailed information.
- Enter budget details for a fixed assets.
- Perform asset acquisitions, depreciation, and other basic actions on a fixed asset.
- Use reports and inquiry forms to analyze fixed asset information.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?