Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information and demonstrations warehouse and product setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. The course begins with a discussion of storage and tracking dimension groups, followed by information and diagrams related to units of measure sequence groups.It then covers inventory statuses and item groups, including demonstrations and diagrams, followed by a discussion of filters and how they are used in the system.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Define storage dimension groups for warehouse management
- Define tracking dimension groups for warehouse management
- Create a unit sequence group
- Define inventory statuses
- Use filters with item groups, released products, customers, and vendors
- Create products for use with warehouse management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Basic knowledge of warehouse processes and procedures