Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This training provides knowledge of the AX on Azure value proposition and how to sell that value to end customers.
This is derived from a Webinar session held in March 2015.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe current trends in cloud technologies
- Present real-life customers' deployment of AX on Azure
- Describe the fundamental core of Azure and its benefits
- Present the worldwide Azure infrastructure
- Explain the benefits of running Dynamics AX on Azure
- Introduce the Lifecycle Services collaboration portal
- Show definition, development, operation of systems using LCS
- Demonstrate cost savings with running AX on Azure
- Demonstrate how to use the LCS Portal
- Explain the necessary steps when engaging with a customer
- Demonstrate how to deploy AX using Lifecycle Services
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Although there are no prerequisites as such, a working knowledge of AX and a basic understanding of Azure would be helpful when following this training.