Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This training provides individuals with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic installation and configuration tasks in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the main concepts of Installation and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
- Discuss the architecture and requirements of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
- Install Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
- Add users to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 and assign them to roles in the organization
- Understand the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 role based security architecture
- Describe architecture for Services and the Application Integration Framework
- Setup an inbound port using services
- Install services on IIS
- Explain the capabilities of workflow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
- Configure an approval workflow
- Use the SQL Server Analysis Services Project Wizard
- Discuss the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 reporting architecture
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 SQL Server Reporting Services reports
- Deploy and configure Enterprise Portal
- Manage Models in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
- Setup alerts, email, and batch processing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
- Discuss the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 organization model at a high level
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before viewing this training, individuals must have:
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing
- Experience using: Windows Server, Active Directory and Networking
- Understanding of: SQL Server, Domain Controllers and Web Services
It is recommended that you also have: