Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course on Microsoft Dynamics for Retail Brick and Mortar Stores: Installation and Configuration provides lessons and labs on how to install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) from a technical perspective including the setup required for AX Headquarters and Commerce Data Exchange components.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the architecture of a Brick and Mortar store its components
- Install store components
- Configure store and its product catalog in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, and publish the store and the catalog from Microsoft Dynamics AX to SharePoint
- Install and Configure Retail Head Quarters and related components
- Install and Setup Retail Modern POS
- Install and Configure POS
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before viewing this training, individuals must have:
- A high level functional overview of how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail works
- An understanding of Installation and Configuration of AX 2012 R3 for Retail
- An understanding of the Installation and Configuration of SharePoint Server 2013
- An understanding of Search Service Architecture and how to configure Search in SharePoint 2013
- An understanding of Windows Power Shell Scripts
Recommended prerequisite supplemental learning resources: