Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides individuals with the skills to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. Additionally, this course focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. The course also covers upgrading from earlier versions, and administration tasks.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-711.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Getting started with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Requirements for a Deployment
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
- Manage CRM with the Deployment Manager
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Email Processing
- Overview of the Email Router
- Server-Side Synchronization
- CRM for Outlook
- Configure an Internet-facing Deployment
- Maintain and Troubleshoot the Deployment
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015.
- It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications training.
Because this training material focuses on customizing database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.