This course covers Manufacturing Execution in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. The purpose is to provide some general information regarding manufacturing execution and the various kinds of registrations that workers can perform. We will also take a look at how manufacturing execution integrates with other modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Describe terminology and concepts used with manufacturing execution
- Describe the roles and functions that use manufacturing execution
- Describe steps to consider when planning an installation and configuration
- Explain how manufacturing execution integrates with other modules
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Basic knowledge of production concepts