Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides an introduction to the system architecture and technology of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. The purpose of this course is to give new users an overview of the technology that makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations work.
- Review the system architecture and components
- Discuss the retail architecture and retail components
- Understand how Visual Studio is used for development
- Describe the model driven architecture
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows