Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides information on the basic concepts of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It provides basic information about application navigation, setting up accounts, contacts and activities, basics of the sales and marketing process using Dynamics CRM, how to use data imports and exports and using the social pane. It also discusses how to create a basic chart or dashboard that can be used to analyze data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Create, find, and update records within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Navigate Microsoft Dynamics CRM to interact with and find data.
- Explain the different approaches to interact with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Describe and interact with the three primary modules.
- Visualize, export, and import data
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Some basic experience using Windows applications.
- Knowledge of basic sales and marketing roles in a business.