Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Microsoft clinic provides an introduction to Office 365. It focuses on the business considerations and economics of Office 365 and Windows Azure. This clinic highlights the features and functionality of Microsoft's cloud offerings. It uses a case study approach to illustrate various Office 365 deployment scenarios.
This course is intended for business decision makers who are contemplating implementation of Office 365 and/or Windows Azure in their business environment.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic concepts of cloud computing.
- Describe cloud-based communication and collaborations solutions with Exchange Online, Lync Online, and SharePoint Online.
- Describe the differences between Office 365 and Windows Azure.
- Describe each product available in Office 365 and use the basic functions of each.
- Make an informed decision on your cloud computing needs in Office 365.
- Describe three key Office 365 migration scenarios.
- Explain the common approaches used for an Office 365 Hybrid environment.
- Describe the basics of moving applications to Windows Azure.