Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides new users with an overview of the benefits of the Project Management and Accounting Module and the functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Gain General Understanding of Projects
- Understand how to create new Projects
- Understand a Project Hierarchy
- Understand the different project types
- Create and Understand Project Categories
- Create and Understand Project Pricing
- Create and Understand Project Groups
- Create and Understand Project Line Properties
- Understand Project Ledger Posting Setup
- Create and Understand Project Journals
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?